From hardware to software, operating systems to viruses
We Fix it Right the First Time
Geek For Hire has years of experience with PC and Mac repairs. We do Apple computer repair, and PCs of all types including Lenovo, HP, Dell, Alienware, and others.
The best part? We make house calls and drive to your home or office to do the work.
Signs your computer needs attention:
- Your computer runs very slowly
- Your Mac is frozen or the Mac spinning wheel goes on endlessly
- It has developed some bad habits — like popping up lots of extra windows when you open a Web browser
- You’ve been locked out of your email account because it has been hacked
- Your Mac or PC has a virus you can’t get rid of
- A key on your laptop keyboard sticks
- You can’t get your new printer or scanner to work
Contact Geek for Hire with your questions or to make an appointment. We can determine if your problem is the operating system, hardware, viruses/spyware, software, or a combination.
We will find the problem and help you decide if it is better to repair or replace.
We do Windows! (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and Windows XP)
We know all the flavors of OS X including High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, and Tiger.
Hardware Repair and Installation
Geek for Hire will also install hardware including hard drives, SSDs, memory, and motherboards. We can repair or replace most parts including laptop keyboards and laptop screens.
We can even build a custom PC designed specifically for your needs. Everything from a semi-custom build to a fully customized computer using the very best technology available.