Customer Testimonials – What Our Customers Say
Geek for Hire has been in business since 2002. We have an A+ rating with the Denver/Boulder Better Business Bureau and have been consistently nominated to the Angie’s List Super Service Award year after year. Better than all that though, are the testimonials, emails, and phone calls we get from our customers!
Positive Feedback from Hundreds of Clients
Here are just a few of the hundreds of fantastic comments and testimonials we’ve heard from our customers.
- Richard, Lakewood – Dear Chris, Thanks for your expertise in setting up my daughter’s laptop. I could not have done it myself.
- Molly, Golden – Chris came in and helped me to purchase and set up a new Dell. He is definitely a very friendly and capable Geek! He is good with follow through and returns calls quickly.
- Carole, Golden – Absolutely will recommend, he was great! Service was prompt and professional. He saved our *** and retrieved data that our IT guys said was lost. I give them a ‘10.’
- Jim, Nederland – Very friendly, with very little computer-eze talk. I actually understood some of what went on.
- Dave, Arvada – Chris is very articulate and knowledgeable – a great sense of humor. Fun to have him around.
- Bob, Longmont – Chris was easy to work with. He listened to my problems and he addressed the problem exactly. I felt he zeroed in quickly on what I needed and helped me decide what was the best path to take.
- Sue, Black Hawk – Chris Eddy is the ultimate professional — his work is extremely competent, direct, and efficient. He has extensive and broad-based experience and is able to address just about any computer-related problem quickly and successfully. The service Chris provides is very much worthwhile and worth every penny of his fee. Chris Eddy — Geek for Hire — is my main “go to” person whenever I run into computer issues.
- Anya, Denver – Geek for Hire gives me peace of mind as a small business owner who wants to focus my energy on serving my clients rather than dealing with computer problems.
- Jeffrey, Architect, Houston – Geek For Hire Rocks!
- George, Niwot – Since you rebuilt my laptop it has not locked up once. I have not had to turn it off once by using the ON/OFF button. Feels really good. I also like having the visual on the sound level and I like being able to turn the antenna off and on when I want it to work. Thank you for your service.
- April, Longmont – GOOD Morning Chris! Thank you! Thank you so much for all of your work last night. My computer works better now than it did the day I got it. Yay!! It works so much faster … I appreciate all the tweaking and tuning you did in addition to getting rid of that awful virus. It was wonderful to wake up this morning and have everything working correctly and so efficiently … and did I mention faster?! Thanks again! Have a beautiful day!!
- Kathy, Boulder – Chris was great! I would give him a “10.” I’m alone in Boulder so I have no one to depend on, no family, for a computer. I’m a writer and on a tight schedule so Chris lent me a computer while he worked on mine. Then we had some problems with shipping (UPS) and he let me keep his computer throughout. He kept me abreast of everything and was very professional. I used to work at a university and he took as good care of me as the university IT department did. I have already recommended him.