Because it’s still not a paperless world we need help with our printers.
Multi-Function Printers, Scanners, Copiers, and Fax Machines
Even if the salesperson — or the ads on an Internet site — said your new printer would be easy to install and connect, once the box is open, you may not be so sure.
Give us a call and we’ll set it up in no time.
- Did your printer stop working after an Operating System upgrade?
- Did you get a new computer and having trouble connecting it to your printer?
We can help to:
- Connect the new printer to your wireless or wired network
- Fix broken wireless connections to a printer after you install a new router
- Get the scanner to work
- Make sure the printer works with all of the computers, tablets and mobile phones in your home or office
- Walk you through the features on your new printer
- Hewlett-Packard (HP), Brother, Cannon, Epson, Dell – we work on all the printers out there
Looking for a new printer – check out our purchasing guidelines for new printers.
Call 303-618-0154 to make an appointment with Geek for Hire today.