Because it’s still not a paperless world we need help with our printers.
Multi-Function Printers, Scanners, Copiers, and Fax Machines
Even if the salesperson — or the ads on an Internet site — said your new printer would be easy to install and connect, once the box is open, you may not be so sure.
Give us a call and we’ll set it up in no time.
- Did your printer stop working after an Operating System upgrade?
- Did you get a new computer and having trouble connecting it to your printer?
We can help to:
- Connect the new printer to your wireless or wired network
- Fix broken wireless connections to a printer after you install a new router
- Get the scanner to work
- Make sure the printer works with all of the computers, tablets and mobile phones in your home or office
- Walk you through the features on your new printer
- Hewlett-Packard (HP), Brother, Cannon, Epson, Dell – we work on all the printers out there
If you are looking for a new printer check out our purchasing guidelines for new printers.
Are you wondering what printers we use? I currently use two. A small black ink only Brother laser printer sits on my desk, and a Hewlett-Packard Multi-function is in the hall for when I need to use color. I highly recommend both of them! The HP is connected to the house WiFi too, so anyone in the family can print from their computer or phone.
Call, text or email us to make an appointment today.